We are pleased to invite you to a webinar in cooperation with Socitm where South Ayrshire Council will outline their experience and considerations with semi-automating document accessibility directly in Microsoft Office. Attendees will also receive an invite to participate in an upcoming accessibility campaign.
Title: Automating Document Accessibility
Date: Wednesday, June 2nd 2021
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (BST)
Ensuring that all documents in your organisation comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) is a daunting task.
Dania Software and Socitm has put a spotlight on this challenge through a series of document accessibility campaigns for peers within local and central government. To solve the challenge, participants were given AccessibilityFixer for Microsoft Office, a best practice tool to semi-automate document accessibility.
Attend the webinar and get actionable insight and key learnings from South Ayrshire Council, who participated in the previous campaign, and learn how to solve the challenge of creating accessible documents, by using an intuitive tool for Microsoft Office. Attendees will also get the chance to participate in the upcoming campaign: Accessible Documents.
- 1:00-1:05 – Welcome – Kim Erbo Christensen
- 1:05-1:15 – The challenge of creating accessible documents – Kim Erbo Christensen
- 1:15-1:30 – Key learnings from the document accessibility campaigns – Kirsty McIntyre
- 1:30-1:40 – Semi-automating accessibility in documents – Kim Erbo Christensen
- 1:40-1:50 – Announcing the new campaign: Accessible Documents – Kim Erbo Christensen
- 1:50-2:00 – Questions – Kim Erbo Christensen