As always, we are keeping busy at Dania Software, and we have contributed our expertise on digitalisation in the public sector and best practice with respect to web accessibility in documents at a host of fascinating events at home and abroad.
Moreover, we have held many different and interesting events of our own with guest speakers from, e.g. digitalisation authorities across Scandinavia and English Socitm.
We recently held yet another edition of our annual conference: Vision Board 2021. This year’s digital version of the conference featured relevant presentations on web accessibility from the Danish Agency for Digitisation, a look at safe online document editing from Formpipe Danmark, and a fascinating presentation on robotic technology use in the Copenhagen Council. We are very much looking forward to 2022, when we will hold Vision Board in the usual physical form.
Here is a selection of some of our events from the last couple of months:
- Web accessibility event in Sweden with the Swedish Agency for Digital Government.
- Web accessibility event in Norway with the Norwegian Digitalisation Agency.
- Discover 5 – Web accessibility in Danish council Ringkøbing-Skjern Kommune.
- Discover 6 – Advanced Standard Content in DUBU 3.0.
- Vision Board 2021
We also contributed an expert presentation for Socitm’s Share National and held a webinar on web accessibility in collaboration with them.
- Socitm event: Leadership, diversity and skills: Make documents WCAG-compliant
- Automating document accessibility
We look forward to participating in even more exciting events in 2021.