We are looking forward to participate in the upcoming accessibility event hosted by techUK to further the cause of accessibility and digital inclusion.
Date: Tuesday, 17. November 2020
Time: 11:00 AM (GMT)
Location: Digital event
Join Kim Erbo Christensen, Country Manager, Dania Software, and experts from Government Digital Service and Croydon Digital as they share valuable insights on a more inclusive tomorrow.
- Why accessibility matters; and overview of the legal requirements for public sector bodies and what it means for suppliers;
- The role industry can play as strategic partners in supporting their public sector customers and partners in delivering digital services that are accessible by design;
- The role of public sector procurement and social value;
- Case studies from public sector on their journey to not only meeting the accessibility requirement but embedding into the organization mindset and way of working.
- Emerging technologies and accessibility.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Morton, Head of Accessibility, Government Digital Service (GDS)
- Opama Khan, Head of Digital Place, Croydon Digital Service
- Kim Erbo Christensen, Dania Software & Member of techUK Accessible Tech Group
- Georgina Maratheftis, Head of Local Public Services, techUK